Want to make an impact in your company? With Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification, you can become a catalyst for improving your workplace by learning how to deliver this powerful solution to your colleagues.
Join us for one of our Everything DiSC® Certification Workshops, an intensive two-day course, in Atlanta, GA. A blended learning approach gives participants the skills and credentials to confidently bring Everything DiSC into their organization.
Completion of this course signals a proven level of capability and knowledge in the Everything DiSC profiles and research—and the ability to directly impact the success of individual, team, and company goals.
You will learn to customize the program to meet the specific needs of your audience and develop a long-term plan for creating a DiSC®-based culture.
UPCOMING DATES IN ATLANTA, GA
The Course Includes:
- Two days of live facilitated learning.
- Personalized Everything DiSC® profiles.
- Certificate of Completion upon completion of course and practical exam.
- Everything DiSC facilitation kit* (kits include customizable presentations, video, handouts, learning activities and follow-up materials).
Upon successful completion of this two day course, you will receive the credential of Certified Everything DiSC Workplace® Facilitator. You’ll build your confidence and competence in delivering Everything DiSC, and upon successful completion of the course, you will receive the Wiley credential of Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator.
Why Everything DiSC and What is Everything DiSC®?
Dominance, Influence, Steadiness and Conscientiousness (DiSC)
Everything DiSC is a family of distinctive research-validated assessment tools. With this assessment, individuals at any level in organizations around the world can gain insight and understanding about themselves and others.
- Gain expertise in the Everything DiSC® model and supporting research
- Discover how to apply the Everything DiSC Workplace reports to daily interactions
- Customize the Everything DiSC Workplace program to meet specific participant needs
- Navigate challenging scenarios that could arise during a workshop or coaching session
- Consider strategies to promote a DiSC®-based culture
- Explore MyEverythingDiSC® and discover how to utilize it as an ongoing development tool